About MBA Program (Purbanchal University)
The MBA program of Purbanchal University is directed at preparing professional managers for the business and non‑business sectors. The program’s focus is on developing managerial and entrepreneurial capabilities of students through the curricular and co‑curricular activities. The MBA program specifically aims to:
• Prepare professional managers for the business and non‑business sectors.
• Develop entrepreneurs capable of evaluating risks and taking challengers in the emerging global business environment, inculcate knowledge, skill, and a itude in students so that they become scientifically approached, result oriented, and socially responsive professionals.
The Course material of MBA Program is designed as a two years’ program subdivided into four semesters. The overall four semesters carry cumulatively 69 credit hours.
Eligibility for MBA
A candidate applying for admission to the MBA program should have the following minimum qualification:
• Successfully completed a three‑year bachelor’s degree from any university recognized by Purbanchal University.
• Secured a minimum CGPA of 2.2 or 45% in aggregate.
• Complied with the admission procedure recommended by the University.
Written Test: Candidates are required to undertake the written test conducted by the University/College. The test will be conducted to evaluate the applicants verbal, quantitative, logical and writing skills.
Group Discussion: Applicants short‑listed from their performance in the written test will be called for group discussion. Applicants leadership kills and group related behavior will be observed and used for selection of candidates.
Personal Interview: Based on the applicants’ performance in the group interview the college will organize the personal interview to measure the applicants’ aptitude and commitment to pursue the MBA degree.